vrijdag 1 maart 2013

Long time no see!

 

Spring is on our doorstep, but it doesn't seem to really want to push through just yet. I'm sure most of us are longing for the warmth of the sun, and the blossoming flowers again. I know I am!

During winter times I always feel more gloomy, with the cold weather and the dark days. Spring is probably my favorite season, because it's neither too warm, nor too cold. And I just love to see all the young animals, and to see the trees slowly become more and more green. I enjoy life most in spring.

A while ago I wrote that I was going to lease a horse, but because of several circumstances I had to call it off. Which is a shame, but I'm now in search of other possibilities to be able to be among horses more often.

As for my blog, I re-named it to 'The Equestrienne', because I feel blog names related to lolita fashion don't suit me anymore. Horses are a very important part of my life, so that's why I decided to call it this way.
But I won't merely blog about horses. I'll simply blog about life, all things I feel like writing about, all the things I like. I hope to at least be able to blog once a week, so let's hope I'll feel inspired enough!


2 opmerkingen:

  1. I also want spring! I'm sick of these winter and it's weather, so I hope spring will come soon ^^

    I really like your new blog name!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. It seems winter has fully returned again... blergh! Let's hope spring will finally -truly- arrive after this upcoming cold week!

      I'm glad you like my blog name, thank you! ^^

      Verwijderen